ABOUT ME           LIVES           BOOKLIST           LINKS



▲▲▲

I'm really hungry. But I'll update this before i stroll to the kitchen.


So, as you all might know, last Sunday I was In Germany (Munchen) to see Girugamesh :D :D :D I went there with a friend, we took the night train both ways. Seven hours of train fun ... or well sleeping and jamming to music x) The trip was super cool by itself. But of course I shall not forget to mention the mega goodness that is Girugamesh :)

The concert was great. They made an awesome atmosphere and Satoshi's voice is just like wow *_* It was amazing. And Ryo was so cute all along, he was all smiley face and sang along and during his drum solo he was like "bam bam bam" hahaha it was so adorable.
BUT WHAT WAS EVEN MORE AWESOME WAS THAT WE GOT AUTOGRAPHS!!! AND HUGS *crazy giggle*
Ryo's hair is so soft... ahhh :P



They kinda won me over a little more with this concert hihi. It was great *wiggles*

In other news, I'm doing invitations for my dad's 50th B-day party and doodling because I need to catch up with my little art journal.

To the kitchen now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

add: