ABOUT ME           LIVES           BOOKLIST           LINKS



▲▲▲

Remember some time ago when I made this post? Well, my wish pretty much came true just a few days ago.




Ain't he just precious? ♥
We have a new addition to our family. It's a little Staffordshire/Pitbull terrier mix and his name is Slash. He's only 4 weeks old which is way too little, but we're going to give him all the special care and love in the world. He's so adorable, you'd just want to squeeze him and give him kisses and squeal from cuteness. Even though I haven't slept since Monday, thanks to him, because I have to feed him every three or so hours and when he wakes up he crawls all over me so my nights are pretty exciting and sleepless, but I who would mind it when he's just the most lovable little furball.

No comments:

Post a Comment

add: